Increase Reliability & Comfort With An AC Tune Up For 2015
Have you tried turning on your air conditioning system in your home this year? Will it run reliably, or will you be left with an uncomfortable home? We have room in our schedule to get your HVAC system tuned up for summer 2015. The schedule will fill fast, so don't delay. We now offer different levels of AC tune up service for our customers with easy monthly payment options. Want to know more? Call us at 512-515-7700.
AC Tune Up Benefits
The benefits of tuning up your central air conditioning system are numerous. Here is a short list of reasons an AC tune up is needed.
- Increased Comfort In Your Home or Office
- Reduced Electric Bills
- Increased Reliability and Peace of Mind
- Avoid Costly Repairs During Hot Summer Months
- Increased Equipment Efficiency
- Increased Equipment Life
- Decrease The Amount of Time Your System Runs
- 10% Discount Off Any Repair
AC Tune Up Basics
We take great pride in offering to our valuable customers a 36 point air conditioning tune up. This is not a 13 point visual inspection that most of our competitors offer, but a very rigorous cleaning, adjusting, and gathering of performance data that will reveal just how well your system is functioning. Before calling to schedule your AC tune up, please clear at least two hours from your schedule for the air conditioning tune up to take place. We will need at least this amount of time to thoroughly ensure that your air conditioning system is running at peak efficiency before we leave it in your hands.
What To Expect From An AC Tune Up
- Reliability and comfort from your HVAC system.
- If the AC system has not been tuned up before, expect us to find potential issues that can affect the reliability of your air conditioning system. It's our job to find problems before they occur and bring them to your attention. Some problems will require immediate attention while we are on site. Other AC related problems may require us to return to your home or office at a predetermined time. Your Home Solutions Advisor will go over the good points and bad points in detail with you at the end of the tune up.
- Satisfaction in knowing that if our suggested solutions are implemented, that your HVAC system will be ready for another hot summer.
Frequently Asked AC Tune Up Questions
- Is your company going to come out and try to sell me a whole new system? No, absolutely not. We are there to gather information about your present system. If your AC system is in bad condition with a major repair looming on the horizon, and it's 10 years old or more, then our personnel will discuss options with you to determine if your present system is meeting your goals and expectations.
- IF you have to add refrigerant (Freon or Puron) to my AC system, does this indicate a severe problem? There could be a potential leak in the refrigeration system. Since the AC system is a sealed system, it should never need refrigerant added to the system. Leaks can range from very small field repairable problems to larger leaks that can require that portions of the AC system be replaced.
- Is a biodegradable solution used to clean my coils? Yes, we always use biodegradable cleaning solutions that are designed to prevent harm to our environment.
- I have heard that I should pour a cup of household bleach down my condensate drain each month. Someone else stated I should use vinegar. Which one should I use? Always use vinegar. Bleach, if used for an extended period of time, has been shown to cause damage to condensate drain pipes.
- I didn't notice the person performing my AC tune up lubricate my fan motor. Isn't that part of the process? It depends. Some motors are lubricated externally, and others are a design known as a sealed bearing design. It is not possible, or necessary to lubricate a sealed bearing designed motor.
Ready for an A/C Tune Up?
Four Different A/C Tune Ups To Choose From!
Each Tune Up Designed To Make You Comfortable And Fit Your Budget!